03.03.09 03:26 PM
Update: Until Further Notice
Until further notice, most of my real blogging will happen on my Fast Company blog. Here are two of my latest posts:
Sneaker Con 2009: Deep Inside Kicks Culture
Should Art Be Outlawed if It's Remixed, Mashed-Up, or Sampled?
Android Meetup With Jamie Wells, Omnicom Media and Bradley Horowitz, VP Products, Google [video]
My style blog: Change Clothes will still exist, but it will be very sporadic. The FC blog should be updated at least once per week, if not more frequently.
In other news, if you're interested in where I'm speaking, there's always my speaking page. Again, it doesn't have its own RSS feed, so I'll check back through here to make announcements when possible.
But, it's not the death of this blog completely, it's just that I'm having to re-focus a lot of things in my life. There will be a new design over here--still--soon. But I wouldn't count on my blogging here regularly any time soon.
- I'll be covering SXSWi March 13-17 (and speaking at the Blacks in Tech Meetup there);
- I'm a judge in the Web Visions 2009 Awards;
- I'll be participating in the 61st Conference on World Affairs in April;
- I'm chairing the Ypulse Urban/Multicultural Mashup in June;
- And, I'm a speaker at Brandworks University in Wisconsin in June.
posted by lynne | link to this |
TrackBack URL for this entry: