Lynne d Johnson

 

Diary

« Previous Entry | Main Diary | Next Entry »

04.06.02 10:42 PM

resolved my googlebots problem

OK I finally figured out why this Google site search tool on my site isn't working and also why only my index page was coming up in search engines' indices. Stoopid me. When I picked up my CSS template from BlueRobot, I also picked up META tags that asked the Googlebots and other bots not to spider my pages. Glad I finally looked at the code again to figure this out. I would've been upset for some time to come. Now I'm going to have to wait until Google makes a crawl again so that folks can search my site if they want to. Oh no, actually it wasn't BlueRobot, I got those META tags from george. I'll have to ask him about that.

posted by lynne | |

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.lynnedjohnson.com/cgi-bin/pingit.cgi/43

 

This weblog is powered by Movable Type 3.3 and licensed under a Creative Commons License.